As Early Achievers participants, Pope’s Kids Place believe every child deserves a nurturing and exciting learning environment. Pope’s Kids Place enroll children ages 3 through 12 years typical children, as well as children who have special health care needs, individualized for each of our children depending on the needs that they have, celebrating the differences and individuality in every one of our children, and believe in not only supporting the children, but their parents as well.
Pope’s Kids Place promotes physical activities in large open areas, engage in a wide variety of educational games, keep a library of children’s titles, and offer various arts and crafts activities. This way your child can unleash his or her full creative and intellectual potentials, while growing up healthy, strong, and happy. Our goal is to promote every child’s individual development using an appropriate mix of academic and recreational activities.
Pope’s Kids Place Early Learning Center’s goal is to develop every child’s skills to be prepared for Kindergarten and grade school. Our teachers collaborate with families as the children with developmental delays work on mastering goals set by their speech, occupational, and physical therapists implementing the child’s developmental plan.
Program goals are aligned with Washington state’s Early Achievers guidelines:
- Children use receptive and expressive vocabulary.
- Children demonstrate progression in grammar, syntax, and communicate effectively with others.
- Children demonstrate phonological awareness, comprehension, and meaning in language by using language for a variety of purposes.
- Children demonstrate awareness and knowledge of the alphabetic principles (names, sounds, and symbols).
- Children demonstrate comprehension and awareness of printed materials to use in a variety of purposes.
- Children use writing and engage in literacy activities, such as word recognition and reading.
The unique hours are based on the parent’s need to make a living for their families. We are open Mon-Fri 6am-6pm. While parents are at work, our early learners enjoy a nutritious, healthy meal prepared from scratch by our classroom cook. Also, there is a nurse on-site for all of our hours of operation in case of emergencies. Pope’s Kids Place is certified and licensed by the state of Washington for all services, and complies with program audits and licenser visits.
Currently Pope’s Kids Place accepting enrollment applications for our waiting list. We try as much as possible to accommodate as many children as we can while working with parents and their schedule. If you are interested in your child enrolling in our program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-669-5060 to further discuss your child’s specific needs.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.